Shifting of Regd. Office
Shifting Of Registered Office
As per the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 every company is required to have a registered office which is capable of receiving and acknowledging all communications and notices as may be addressed to it on and from the 15th day of its incorporation and at all times thereafter.
After incorporation, whenever there is a change in the registered office of the company then, a notice of the change of the registered office along with a verification of the registered office needs to be filed with the ROC within 15 days of each change. For the purpose of understanding the provisions relating to shifting of Registered Office, the types of shifting can be bifurcated as:
The procedure of shifting of registered office form one state to another and from the jurisdiction of One ROC to another require approval of the Regional Director (RD) of the region in which the present registered office of the company is situated. For taking the approval duly executed petition along with necessary documents is to be filed with the office of the concerned Regional Director.
J&P’s Professional Services include:
- 1.Preparation of petition to be filed all the respective authorities.
- Filing of petition with RD for shifting of Registered Office from one state to another state.
- To enter appearance before the RD on behalf of the client Company .
- Liasioning with regulatory authorities.
- Obtaining of Order and comply with post order formalities.
- May also providing address for registered office to be used for the purpose of communication only to and from and not to be utilised for trading activity.
- No charges for requirement list and Quotation.