Employees’ Provident Fund is a social security scheme that helps employees save a small portion of their salary for future benefits.
Every company has to offer its employees an EPF or Employees Provident Fund which is similar to a retirement fund. EPF comes under the Employees’ Provident Funds and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952. EPF registration is mandatory for organizations with total employee strength more than 20.
Our team at J&P understands the need and is well-versed with the procedure and the requirements. We take responsibility of the registrations from start till end.
ONLINE EPF REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR EMPLOYERS:
- Collect relevant employee data and documents.
- Establishment Registered with EPFO.
- Register DSC (Digital Signature Certificate) of the Employer.
- Fill application with all employer details.
- Submit verified form
- Get PF registration certificate & Universal Account Number.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR PF REGISTRATION:
Based on the type of entity seeking PF registration, the list of documents required for PF registration would vary as under:
- Pan card of proprietor
- Id proof of the proprietor like Driving license/Passport/Election Card
- Address proof of proprietor.
- Address proof for the premises.
- Complete details of the applicant with their residential address and telephone number
Partnership Firms / LLP / Company-
- Certificate of Registration Firms in case of Partnership firm. Incorporation Certificate in case of LLP or Company.
- Partnership deed in case of partnership firms or LLP.
- Id proof of Partners –Pan card /Election Card / Passport/Driving license in case of Partnership Firm or LLP. ID proof of Directors in case of company.
- List of all partners with telephone number and address proof of all partners in case of Partnership Firm or LLP. List of all Directors with contact details in case of Company.
- Certificate of incorporation of society/trust.
- Moa and Bye Laws of society and trust.
- Id proof of president and all members of society
- Complete details of president and all members with their complete address and telephone number.
- Pan card of society/trust
COMMON DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ALL ENTITIES-
- First sale bill.
- First purchase bill of raw material and machinery.
- GST Registration Certificate
- Banker Details
- Record of a monthly employee strength
- Register of salary and wages, all vouchers, all balance sheets from day one upto current date
- Date of joining of employees, fathers name and date of birth.
- Salary and PF Statement