Governed by the Labour department of the state, The Shops and Establishments Act institutionalized the ambience and the state of the work environment and also establishes the privileges the employees are allowed by their company or the management. This is best suited for shops all across India, every benefit making foundations, lodgings, bistros, eating circles and joints, eateries, cinemas and for all public places of entertainment. It is a must for every shop and foundation to enlist oneself within 30 days of commencing under this act irrespective of the business being fully functional or not.
Our team at J&P understands the need and is well-versed with the procedure and the requirements. We take responsibility of the registrations from start till end.
1. Passport size photo of the applicant
2. Id Proof
3. Address Proof
4. Photo of the shop along with the owner.
5. List of management employees and directors, if applicable.
6. Details of the company, employees, and their wage rates
7. Address proof of establishment
8. Payment Challan
9. Additional business licenses necessary to start a business