Employee State Insurance or ESI is a scheme commenced by the Government of India to offer medical, monetary and other advantages to workers. ESI is managed by an autonomous authority- Employee State Insurance Corporation which lies under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Labour and Employment. By law, any company that has more than 10 employees mandatorily need to have ESI. In some states, the number of employees is 20.
Our team at J&P understands the need and is well-versed with the procedure and the requirements. We take responsibility of the registrations from start till end.
- A registration certificate obtained either under the
- Shops and Establishment Act
- Factories Act
- Address proof/ Rent receipt of the occupied premises, mentioning its capacity
- PAN Card of the Business Entity as well as all the Employees working under the entity.
- A cancelled cheque of the Bank Account of the Company
- Photocopy of the last building tax/property tax receipt
- Memorandum and Articles of Association or Partnership Deed or Trust Deed- dependent on the applying entity.
- GST Registration Number
- A list of all the employees working in the Establishment
- The compensation details of all the employees
- List of Directors of the Company
- List of the Shareholders of the Company
- Register containing the attendance of the employees